• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Onyx Cut server V12

Chad

Hi

When sending contour cut to cut server from rip the cut server enlarges the decal and crops it. Worked fine last time cut was used. Nothing has changed that I am aware of. Should be 3 decals 8.7 x 15 each across 54" vinyl. Any help would be appreciated.

image1.jpeg

Ra33it

Onyx is buggy as hell in my experience. If you're pulling the file from the que or reusing the onyx file that was first made, I would try deleting it and just reprocess it, because Onyx will randomly corrupt files.

Chad

Onyx is buggy as hell in my experience. If you're pulling the file from the que or reusing the onyx file that was first made, I would try deleting it and just reprocess it, because Onyx will randomly corrupt files.

Have tried a dozen different files and it cuts them all off. Onyx has never heard of the problem of course :)

Ra33it

If it's doing it to every file, then the next thing I would do is go through all the settings and see if something got clicked that shouldn't have been. Other than that I got nothing, never ran into a problem like this. Only other thing I could say to try if nothing else works and you haven't already, is do a fresh install.