• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Onyx & falcon Outdoor 46

jozi

I currently use Flexi with my Falcan Outdoor. I just bought CS3 and am trying to install Onyx Rip Center 6.0. When I try to add my printer it does not come up. Does anyone know which printer it is? I know that they used to call it the Rockhopper, but there is only the Rockhopper then the 36 and 50.

Graphics2u

I currently use Flexi with my Falcan Outdoor. I just bought CS3 and am trying to install Onyx Rip Center 6.0. When I try to add my printer it does not come up. Does anyone know which printer it is? I know that they used to call it the Rockhopper, but there is only the Rockhopper then the 36 and 50.

Try Prismjet Extra. But there sould be one for the Falcon or Rockhopper. They are the same thing. They had a 38" and 46"(Sometimescalled 48) and 62".

jozi

They do have a Falcon and a Rockhopper. Neither one has a 46 or 48 listed. They do have a 50 Rockhopper and a Rockhopper with nothing listed.

randya

http://www.onyxgfx.com/download.pl?version=6.0&printer_model=Mutoh

It is listed as the Falcon Outdoor 48
It was also known as a PrismJet and in Europe as a Rockhopper

The Rockhopper II, Falcon Outdoor II were a very different type of printer, drivers and profiles for these printers will NOT work in the Outdoor 48/62.

I agree, there may not be a great number of profiles out, expecially for 6.0

Are you having some trouble with Flexi?

DKaping

Falcon Outdoor II drivers for Onyx 7.0

Need help getting back up and running.

Does anyone know where I can get drivers for the Falcon Outdoor II 64? Dont see them on Mutohs' site

Bought this printer with the software and dongle...Just can't get up and running.

Please help!

-DK :)