Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Onyx & falcon Outdoor 46

Discussion in 'Mutoh' started by jozi, Jun 25, 2007.

1. jozi

jozi New Member

Apr 5, 2006
    I currently use Flexi with my Falcan Outdoor. I just bought CS3 and am trying to install Onyx Rip Center 6.0. When I try to add my printer it does not come up. Does anyone know which printer it is? I know that they used to call it the Rockhopper, but there is only the Rockhopper then the 36 and 50.

Tags:
  2. Graphics2u

Graphics2u Very Active Member

Jan 31, 2007
    Iowa
    Try Prismjet Extra. But there sould be one for the Falcon or Rockhopper. They are the same thing. They had a 38" and 46"(Sometimescalled 48) and 62".

3. jozi

jozi New Member

Apr 5, 2006
    They do have a Falcon and a Rockhopper. Neither one has a 46 or 48 listed. They do have a 50 Rockhopper and a Rockhopper with nothing listed.

4. MobileImpact

MobileImpact Active Member

Oct 11, 2005
    off the shelf profiles for the falcon series printers in onyx are few and far between.

5. randya

randya Very Active Member

Apr 6, 2007
    Arizona
    http://www.onyxgfx.com/download.pl?version=6.0&printer_model=Mutoh

It is listed as the Falcon Outdoor 48
    It was also known as a PrismJet and in Europe as a Rockhopper

The Rockhopper II, Falcon Outdoor II were a very different type of printer, drivers and profiles for these printers will NOT work in the Outdoor 48/62.

I agree, there may not be a great number of profiles out, expecially for 6.0

Are you having some trouble with Flexi?

6. DKaping

DKaping New Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Falcon Outdoor II drivers for Onyx 7.0

Need help getting back up and running.

Does anyone know where I can get drivers for the Falcon Outdoor II 64? Dont see them on Mutohs' site

Bought this printer with the software and dongle...Just can't get up and running.

Please help!

-DK :)