• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Onyx Media Manager Crashin

MilanoGuru

Running Onyx 7.2.0.59 on Vista Ultimate 64, Having Issues when I try and make a new Profile and print a swatch out to match up with the I1, Media Manager crashes on me. It will send the file to the Hot Folder but wont actually be there just the folder. Anyone else got this issue. I called up Onyx and was on Hold for an hour so I thought I would better my time by doin some work. Also does anyone know where I get the Keys on my hardware lock to use my 2 other rolands with Onyx?

Thanks again guys!

Steve

MachServTech

I was going to suggest a couple of things, but I have NO experience with Onyx on Vista. I would try Onyx phone support one more time, and actually I have better luck using email to contact them. Good Luck:rolleyes:

ChicagoGraphics

Is Onyx even compatible with Vista? As far as the hardware key, you can run upto 2 printers with the 1 key. If your looking to get more keys I would think you woud have to buy another Onyx package.

MachServTech

Yes, More queues = more $$$$
And doesn't Production House come with 4 available printer queues? I think Poster Shop only has 2.

MyShop

Yes, More queues = more $$$$
And doesn't Production House come with 4 available printer queues? I think Poster Shop only has 2.

Yes that is true, but I believe it's about $500 to upgrade PosterShop to 4 printers without actually upgrading to Production House.