• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Onyx not printing

We recently purchased a Mimaki UCJV300-130 and can run it with no problem using their Rasterlink software over our network. We have since installed the Mimaki on our Onyx Trive RIP (that we use for all our other printers)
When we RIP a job and send it to the Mimaki it gets to 100% in Onyx like its sending and then nothing happens at the printer. (yes its in "remote" at the printer")
We currently have a case open with Onyx trying to resolve the issue but would like to know if anyone else has had this issue and how it may have been resolved?

Thanks
Charles

Kimberly Hiles

DarkerKat
Hey did you ever have luck with this? We recently purchased the a [HASHTAG]#Mimaki[/HASHTAG] and are having the exact same issue.

not fully we were able to get it to print yes but struggling still with the setups for CMYK AND Clear and White profiles. have not had time to work on it the last week or so but hope to this next week. Have you called ONYX support? we have been working with them a bit. Maybe if they get more phone calls they will update things so we have better luck.

Charles

Kimberly Hiles

DarkerKat
Our Print guy is planning to give them a call next week. We've been slammed so we've had to push a few white/clear ink jobs though Rasterlink, but I would really like to be able to run everything through onyx.
Hopefully they will catch up. If we figure anything out, I'll let you know,