• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ONYX Postershop 10 question

WB

I've been using ONYX for the last 10-12 years.. the last 5 or so I've been using Production house 7 I think. Recently I got a new printer and it came with Postershop 10..

In the Layout tool is there now way to make sure your file is at 1:1 or 100% without having the size in front of you. In Production house Preflight there was a magnification box so you could see what you were printing at. In this new layout tool there's nothing so If I print a proof like the result I can't just tell the software to go back to 100% I have to go find the size so I can type it in.

2nd question. Is there no way to drag an already printed job back into the cue and make changes to it? in Production you could re-open the job in preflight and make changes and re-rip Here I have to open the file again from the beginning.

Maybe I'm spoiled from Production house

QuickSilver2605

I think I remember seeing something about the resizing in one of their youtube videos, search for the name ONYX TV on youtube. They have a lot of demos of the rip.

Bly

Why are you using the layout tool?
I think I looked at it once or twice then just kept opening jobs in Preflight.

WB

Why are you using the layout tool?
I think I looked at it once or twice then just kept opening jobs in Preflight.

I don't have preflight.. I'd love to ditch this thing but this is the only way I see to open up files to rip them

QuickSilver2605

I don't have preflight.. I'd love to ditch this thing but this is the only way I see to open up files to rip them

preflight.jpg

You don't have this option?

Or when you click the open folder make sure this is checked and it will automatically open in Preflight

preflight 2.jpg

WB

View attachment 97686

You don't have this option?

Or when you click the open folder make sure this is checked and it will automatically open in Preflight

View attachment 97687

I swear that button was always dark and I couldn't click on it... I was going to take a screen shot to show you and then of course I can now click on it.. Thanks God it's Friday..

Thanks that's exactly what I wanted to see.. I feel much better now about using Postershop.