• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ONYX POSTERSHOP 12

kaeamedia

Hi I did see this in another thread but the links are dead. My computer just packed up and the usb stick is not in the box and as you all know if you use a latex 360 onyx no longer post older versions of there software online
so if anyone has postershop version 12 id really appreciate a link to download so i can get printing again, cheers Jimi

MelloImagingTechnologies

Many years in the Production Business
If you don’t have the Onyx key, there is nothing you can do. You can download the new demo version which will work for 30 days until you can buy a new one.

classicgameswi

If you don’t have the Onyx key, there is nothing you can do. You can download the new demo version which will work for 30 days until you can buy a new one
I think he is missing the flash drive that had the software shipped on it. If he was using it he has to have the dongle. Sounds like he needs the installer and the printer driver for a 360. I may have access to the printer installer for an older version, but cant remember if it is 11 or 12 my friend has.