• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ONYX Postershop Sticker batch Printing

Xcesiv

Hello everyone

I recently purchased a new HP 360 and Roland GX cutter and we are running Onyx Postershop for the Rip.

We have been getting a lot of sticker orders lately and we are hoping there is a quick way to do this.

We are wondering if there is a somewhat automated way to batch the printing so it creates batches of printed decals with registration marks every 1 Ln Meter roughly.

EG, we have an order for 2000 decals to print and cut. 100 decals is roughly Roughly 1.5 square meters.

Is there a way to tell ONYX that we want to print 2000 decals, but then it automatically batches them up into 100 units so every 1.5 Square meters of print it starts a new registration batch. I hope this makes sense

Thanks

Warren

nate

Hello everyone

I recently purchased a new HP 360 and Roland GX cutter and we are running Onyx Postershop for the Rip.

We have been getting a lot of sticker orders lately and we are hoping there is a quick way to do this.

We are wondering if there is a somewhat automated way to batch the printing so it creates batches of printed decals with registration marks every 1 Ln Meter roughly.

EG, we have an order for 2000 decals to print and cut. 100 decals is roughly Roughly 1.5 square meters.

Is there a way to tell ONYX that we want to print 2000 decals, but then it automatically batches them up into 100 units so every 1.5 Square meters of print it starts a new registration batch. I hope this makes sense

Thanks

Warren
Make a new media sized to the sheet you want.. Say 60" x 60". use that instead of using a roll. Onyx will fill the sheet and then move on to the next sheet.