• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Onyx Quick Sets

Running Onyx Production House 10.2.5.45

Have been using this for about 1 week and I want to make some Quick Sets now.

According to some youtube videos on the subject I should be able to highlight my printer and press the Configure Printer button. In the video they show having 6 tabs in this window (Quick Sets, Device, Media, Page Sizes, Properties and Ink Calculation)

When I do this I only have two tabs (Device and Ink Calculation). What am I doing wrong? I could swear that when I was networking the printers earlier during start up I seen the quick sets tab.

I'm puzzled and hoping someone here would be able to offer some insight....

Thanks,

Steve

Running Onyx Production House 10.2.5.45

Have been using this for about 1 week and I want to make some Quick Sets now.

According to some youtube videos on the subject I should be able to highlight my printer and press the Configure Printer button. In the video they show having 6 tabs in this window (Quick Sets, Device, Media, Page Sizes, Properties and Ink Calculation)

When I do this I only have two tabs (Device and Ink Calculation). What am I doing wrong? I could swear that when I was networking the printers earlier during start up I seen the quick sets tab.

I'm puzzled and hoping someone here would be able to offer some insight....

Thanks,

Steve

Onyx needs Administrator rights to perform this function. Right-click on the RIP-Queue icon and click 'Run As Administrator'.

Bly

Oh yeah. I'm sure the program warns you about installing and running it as admin when you set it up.

Thanks for the feedback. Before I seen the post about running it in Administrator mode I re-loaded the software from the installer CD and then it was working properly. When I right click on the software I see that it is set to Administrator. Somehow when I was setting it up it must've got set differently.

Thanks to both of you for the help! Got all of my quick sets made last night. I'm really liking Onyx. Glad I purchased it.