• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Onyx RIP-Queue 11 crashing on load

FactorDesign

I'm running into a new situation with Onyx RIP-Queue 11 crashing the instant it finishes loading.
I loaded some print files (23x 4.75" solid color cubes with text and small logo. Very small files)
The print profile being used is 1440x1440 stochastic (stochastic being the only dither pattern that seems to allow 1440x1440 printing with our S50675).
I have used this media profile in the past without issue, but am a bit stumped as to why it is now crashing.

Bly

Might be a problem file.
Try deleting - or copying to another folder if you don't want to lose them - from the onyx/work folder.

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
It does sound like a dud job... it happens from time to time.
Shut down Onyx then find your work folder (eg. D:\Onyx12\Work\EPSON SureColor S50675) and delete ALL files related to the last job you added.
Restart Onyx and it should disappear from the queue and stop crashing.

Something else that can cause this is when someone edits a media profile that a job in the completed list is using.
This can become a small nightmare as you'll have to remove jobs until you remember which one used that profile and get it out of the queue.

Basri

my problem in onyx Poster Shop is unable me to add jpeg or pdf file when I work on layout tool. Could anyone help me on this matter?