• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Onyx Thrive 11 latest driver

ejmoan

Ok at the advice of the onyx team. I thought i had a printer issue on my hp latex 310 and overwrote my print driver when i uninstalled and re installed onyx. I am running onyx 11. Now Onyx says they no longer support it and wont give me the driver. Would like to upgrade to 19 but want to wait a bit. Anyone have the newest driver for 11 or know where i can get it? My grays are now printing green. I unstalled the latest driver and reinstalled the 11 driver that shipped with my product. Going to the 19 trial version did solved this. I have 30 days to fix my old 11 or will have to be forced to upgrade.

Bert Wondervan

Change the name of already installed version 19 and install your version 11 program. The program automatically takes the already installed drivers.

Last edited:

FrankW

If your grays print green, you should check your printheads. At first I would print the internal sample print accessible through the profiler to check if the problem is printer related or software related.