• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Onyx Thrive 19 and Zund

Jordan

The issue we're having is with Onyx rotating the cut file without us knowing. I can't find a pattern, as it doesn't always do it, but it only occurs when we have Onyx add the cut path to the file in preflight. It also doesn't seem to matter which printer we use (flatbed, latex, solvent, etc).

I've checked, and then unchecked, the box for "Rotate output 180 degrees", and it doesn't seem to rectify it. Onyx points the finger at Zund, and Zund points the finger at Onyx. I've played around with placement of the registration marks also, but that doesn't help with symmetrical prints.

Aside from forcefully making the layout asymmetric, which can't always be done efficiently, does anyone know of a way to get Onyx to print their registration marks asymmetrically? Or at least print an odd number of marks?