• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ONYX THRIVE19

Greek

Having issues with our rip system. We had an issues with our system and had to re-install windows 10 on our system. So we have a fresh install of windows, and a fresh install of onyx Thrive19 that we downloaded direct from their website just like we did for the original install. now we are having issues with it Rendering PDF files. Tiff Files, and every other format Rip instantly. When attempting to Rip a PDF, even just a one page PDF it takes over an hour to Rip. It never took this long previously. Has anyone else had this issue and resolved it?
I've been on the phone with Onyx support twice, they remoted in and went through everything and they cant figure out the issue. Ive transferred the same files I'm trying to Rip here and they can rip them instantly. When they try to do it from my machine it takes over an hour. this is killing me production wise. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

* Yes we do have an anti-virus program, an exception has been made for the thrive folder, didn't solve the issue.
we have even disabled the anti-virus, still nothing, so we removed it just to see.. nothing is fixing it.

** we have also removed and re-installed Thrive19 as well.

Attachments

• onyx rip.png
    onyx rip.png
    357 KB · Views: 216

Joe House

You may still have issues with your system. Does your hardware check out? Are you using a local hard drive for your files or a Network drive. Make sure everything is stored locally on the RIP computer.

Good Luck

Ldireprophil

I had the same issue with Flexi19. Ripped fast, bought a new pc that was much beefier, reinstalled the rip and now the rip process takes forever. Ironically it just effected the speed to my HP FB550 and not to the HP latex machines, they still rip about the same speed as before. Weird.

Bert Wondervan

Get the latest update for Windows 10

Windows 10 automatically downloads and installs updates to make sure your device is secure and up to date. This means you receive the latest fixes and security updates, helping your device run efficiently and stay protected.

Though updates are downloaded and installed automatically, they may not be available on all devices at the same time—we’re making sure updates are ready and compatible.

To check for updates manually, select the Start button, then select Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update , and then select Check for updates.

hazartilirot

What's the point at using Windows 10? Install Windows 7 x64 Pro - works perfecly well. Believe me or not you won't get any disadvantages while running your ONYX on Windows 7 x64.

Last edited: