• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Onyx X10 Virtually running on Mac

BrushedRed

Has anyone had any luck running their Onyx X10 Virtually in OSX?
Ive been able to install into virtual Windows 7 but cant seem to navigate to the share folder.. I may not even be able to run it this way but I figured it was worth a shot.

Thanks,
Matthew

WildWestDesigns

Has anyone had any luck running their Onyx X10 Virtually in OSX?
Ive been able to install into virtual Windows 7 but cant seem to navigate to the share folder.. I may not even be able to run it this way but I figured it was worth a shot.

Thanks,
Matthew

You should be able to run it via virtually. I have run one embroidery software of mine virtually on the one mac that we have and it's windows only software.

Where is this shared folder located? You might have to go into the properties and tell it to allow that folder to be viewed by both the virtual drive as well as the MAC drive. I know I had to do that when I was trying to access files on a jump drive. It defaulted to the MAC drive, but I needed to use it via windows since they were patterns.