• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ooooo... that's a neat idea..........................

TheSellOut

I wonder if Gino has found out what the postal rate for a lump of coal is between him and "somewhere west of east hell".....

wayne k
guam usa

:ROFLMAO:

prick!!!!

:ROFLMAO:

Question for the older fellas-Married 30 years this year and want to replace his original (125.00) wedding band with a new gold band with a small amount of "bling". Would you wear it? Take of the one you have worn for 30 years?
My son is telling me he won't replace the one I gave him long ago, my heart says keep the original.

Thanks,

Nancy

Nancy, I've only been married for 4 years but I can tell ya that after 30 it would be kinda tough to trade in rings...but if my wife stole my ring on me, in the process making me think I lost it, and had it melted down and used to create a shiny new 30 year ring, then that would be pretty awesome!