• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

OP we miss you!

shakey0818

I haven't heard an update on how OP is doing and if he is actually coming home today.But he is in our thoughts and prayers.Hopefully he will return soon.I miss the "Rodney Dangerfield" of signs101.

jiarby

There's a guy just like OP somewhere in a Medical/Doctor forum bitching about how all these new young whipersnapper doctors with their MRI's, EKG's and computerized diagnostic tools have ruined the profession! Now ANYONE can be a doctor! Back in his day you had to know all about blood-letting and leeches and stuff....

Get well soon!

Si Allen

Fear not! When he gets home and is able to get to his 'puter ...

Talked to him yesterday ... they had gotten him out of bed and was walking around.

iSign

I was gonna make a joke about Joe getting back to his old ornery self..

...but then I thought that I would rather take this opportunity to observe that despite how his posts may look to the faint of heart, newbies, or those on the receiving end of his lighthearted wrath...

It's really that happy-go-lucky personality that seems to be behind sayin' whatever's on his mind, to whomever, whenever...

So, hoping Joe's back to his old happy-go-lucky personality... or more exactly, hoping he never lost it through this hiccup...

se ya soon braddah!

Craig Sjoquist

Thanks Si Allen for letting us know that he will return soon, good to know OP is a great human and would be sadly missed, glad to know he'll be around for several more years.

Dave Drane

Thanks for the update Si. we do miss him so much. Can't get at Skype, but will be back at work next week.