Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OP we miss you!

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by shakey0818, Jan 2, 2011.

1. shakey0818

shakey0818 Active Member

Aug 12, 2010
    I haven't heard an update on how OP is doing and if he is actually coming home today.But he is in our thoughts and prayers.Hopefully he will return soon.I miss the "Rodney Dangerfield" of signs101.

Tags:
  2. jiarby

jiarby Major Contributor

Feb 11, 2007
    There's a guy just like OP somewhere in a Medical/Doctor forum *****ing about how all these new young whipersnapper doctors with their MRI's, EKG's and computerized diagnostic tools have ruined the profession! Now ANYONE can be a doctor! Back in his day you had to know all about blood-letting and leeches and stuff....

Get well soon!

3. Si Allen

Si Allen Very Active Member

Jul 17, 2004
    Fear not! When he gets home and is able to get to his 'puter ...

Talked to him yesterday ... they had gotten him out of bed and was walking around.

4. iSign

iSign Major Contributor

Nov 29, 2003
    Kahului, Maui
    I was gonna make a joke about Joe getting back to his old ornery self..

...but then I thought that I would rather take this opportunity to observe that despite how his posts may look to the faint of heart, newbies, or those on the receiving end of his lighthearted wrath...

It's really that happy-go-lucky personality that seems to be behind sayin' whatever's on his mind, to whomever, whenever...

So, hoping Joe's back to his old happy-go-lucky personality... or more exactly, hoping he never lost it through this hiccup...

se ya soon braddah!

5. Craig Sjoquist

Craig Sjoquist Major Contributor

Jun 18, 2004
    Orlando
    Thanks Si Allen for letting us know that he will return soon, good to know OP is a great human and would be sadly missed, glad to know he'll be around for several more years.

6. Dave Drane

Dave Drane Very Active Member

Sep 24, 2003
    Thanks for the update Si. we do miss him so much. Can't get at Skype, but will be back at work next week.