• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Open house at GTS, Ackworth GA?

34Ford

Being interested in a Roland printer I was looking around on Roland's site for trade shows, and saw a open house at GTS down in Acworth, GA.

Anyone know these people, or any reason to not make the 4 hour trip down and 4 hour back?

Thanks.

cfbeagle

Dennis, I bought a Versacamm SP 540 from them back in 2007, They came 4 hours out here and installed it and taught me the basics. I am still running it. I do all my own repairs and maintenance on it, They provide great support and ship out parts the next day.

My plotter died recently and I called them and ordered a new one without calling anywhere else so that should tell how I fill about them.

Claudette, you have my address to send me the check:tongue::tongue:

34Ford

Thanks Blake for the feedback. I am open to other dealers closer since all I want to do is see a Roland in person.

I saw a dealer is listed in Taylors, SC but if what I saw on google street view is correct, they look like their shop is a addon to their house.

CS-SignSupply

The address lookups as well as Roland's dealer locator scripts are not always accurate. Example: CiberSupply is 3.5 hours (184 miles) away from you but Roland dealer locator doesn't pull us up as an option for you... CRAZY

Call me if you have any questions that I may be able to assist with.

34Ford

Thanks Bobby. Yep I agree.

I just came here to say there is a mistake in the Taylors listing that Roland is showing.
All Square Digital is different than All Square Computer Tech. Doh!

AllSquare Jason

In case others read this thread: AllSquare Computer Technologies is now AllSquare Digital Solutions.

We moved from Taylors, SC to Greenville, SC (short 10 miles) right behind Carmax in the Mac Papers Building. We are now bigger and badder than ever having been purchased by Mac Papers (www.macpapers.com). Nothing changed but the name and the buying power.

It was nice to meet you Dennis. I wish I had more time for Signs101 - Kinda cool we ended up able to hook up even though I totally missed this thread. Hope the ride was worth the trip!!

34Ford

Yes the ride was worth it. My wife and I both agreed on meeting you first, and it was because you replied so fast to my email.:thumb:

Now to find the funds for a printer.:smile: