• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Open Job In Job Editor (preflight)

Hey guys, Ive been using Onyx for years and I always could have the file open in preflight and now with 12 I don't see the checkbox option

Prodcution house 12.1

YMCK

Check your Onyx 12 directory mine is (C: \Onyx12) then open the Server folder and use Notepad++ or Wordpad to open the "AutoServ.cfg" file.

Towards the bottom you should see: ClientProg { "C:\Onyx12\preflight\preflight.exe" }, if the path is empty just copy mine and paste it ( if you have Onyx saved into a D drive change C to D)

As always make sure you backup you .cfg file before making any changes.

It should look like this

NoImgChange { 1 }
ToolbarMask { 5375 }
ClientProg { "C:\Onyx12\preflight\preflight.exe" }
WebProg { "C:\Onyx12\Vendor\jre\bin\javaw.exe" }
WebCmd { " -cp .;.\app.war;..\lib\org.mortbay.jetty.jar;..\lib\org.apache.jasper.jar;..\lib\ant.jar;..\lib\tools.jar;..\lib\javax.servlet.jar;..\lib\cos.jar WebServer" }
Precision { 4 }
NumProcessors { 5 }
MinFreeSpace { 524288000.000000 }

Check your Onyx 12 directory mine is (C: \Onyx12) then open the Server folder and use Notepad++ or Wordpad to open the "AutoServ.cfg" file.

Towards the bottom you should see: ClientProg { "C:\Onyx12\preflight\preflight.exe" }, if the path is empty just copy mine and paste it ( if you have Onyx saved into a D drive change C to D)

As always make sure you backup you .cfg file before making any changes.

It should look like this

NoImgChange { 1 }
ToolbarMask { 5375 }
ClientProg { "C:\Onyx12\preflight\preflight.exe" }
WebProg { "C:\Onyx12\Vendor\jre\bin\javaw.exe" }
WebCmd { " -cp .;.\app.war;..\lib\org.mortbay.jetty.jar;..\lib\org.apache.jasper.jar;..\lib\ant.jar;..\lib\tools.jar;..\lib\javax.servlet.jar;..\lib\cos.jar WebServer" }
Precision { 4 }
NumProcessors { 5 }
MinFreeSpace { 524288000.000000 }

PERFECT!! Works perfect!
\
any other tips you mind sharing? and should I add the rest of the code here to my CFG file

YMCK

No all you really need to do is re add the prefilght path, everything else should stay unchanged.