• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Open letter to Barry Weiss.

Marlene

Whoever is running this company is doing incredible, because I'm hooked on Discovery, History, and A&E!

me too. they put these shows together so that they hold your interest in something that you may not have thought you would ever care about. who would have thought I'd watch a bunch of guys fishing, cutting down trees or buying storage units.

PS, I cried like a little girl when captain Phil died

TwoNine

I'm in hopes that they will come up with a show called "Sword & crab fishing ax-men who buy storage units while shipping strange stuff and are also fat and are losing weight while in re-hab and are also looking for a mate"

Holy cow!!!! That is too funny! :ROFLMAO:

sar bossier

me too. they put these shows together so that they hold your interest in something that you may not have thought you would ever care about. who would have thought I'd watch a bunch of guys fishing, cutting down trees or buying storage units.

Me too, Marlene! That was a very difficult show to watch, and the follow-ups in Nawlins with the cast ... Bawled like a baby!

Marlene

Me too, Marlene! That was a very difficult show to watch, and the follow-ups in Nawlins with the cast ... Bawled like a baby!

I loved it when they showed the bird houses he made.

10sacer

How about a reality show featuring somebody from out of this industry trying to make it in the sign and graphics world - could call it Signvivor.

Or better yet, take rich overly hyped celebrities and make them live in Cabrini Green or Compton and survive on welfare and food stamps for 1 month having to do their own laundry and take public transportation and wear second hand clothes and work at Taco bell for minimum wage... could call it Hell on Earth

ChicagoGraphics

How about a reality show featuring somebody from out of this industry trying to make it in the sign and graphics world - could call it Signvivor.

Or better yet, take rich overly hyped celebrities and make them live in Cabrini Green or Compton and survive on welfare and food stamps for 1 month having to do their own laundry and take public transportation and wear second hand clothes and work at Taco bell for minimum wage... could call it Hell on Earth

If you saw Cabrini Green today you would want to live there yourself, all the homes are a million plus, LOL

petesign

I haven't been able to watch that show since. It just isn't the same without Phil. I think I watched half of the next season where Jake and his brother hired the new captain. They should have gotten Edgar :)