• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Opening Signlab files in other programs?

gROUND cHUCK

Do you have Signlab?
Where did you get the clipart?
Do you have another vector program?

If you have signlab and you don't like working with it then open it in signlab and try "copying and pasting" from one program to another.

If you don't have signlab and you have another vector, then try opening it with that. Did you get the clipart from a reputable dealer? they should be able to let you know how you can open them.

Other then that, you're kinda on your own with that.......

onesource

Hi GC I have had this for 3 yrs. My friend had SL got Flexi sold SL and had some discs left. This is a general clip art disc that came with the program.
I know you can open them in SL convert and save to a Flexi file.
I have Flexi and x3 with signtools, adobe ill8 and have no luck. Its not crucial but might have some usable stuff for designs or ideas thats all.

geb

I use Signlab and Corel. I open the signlab clipart in signlab, and if needed, export out of signlab using .ai or .eps vector files, then import into Corel.

George

onesource

Thanks GEB I do not have SL but I will wait till I run across someone with it and I'll see whats on it . Until then thanks.

signage

Onesource if you just want to see what on it you can drag the file name into corel and see the thumbnail.