Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Opening Signlab files in other programs?

Discussion in 'Signlab' started by onesource, Feb 17, 2007.

1. onesource

onesource Very Active Member

Feb 12, 2007
    I have a SL disc with clipart and files with SL extension what can you open these with?.

Tags:
  2. gROUND cHUCK

gROUND cHUCK Member

Jun 10, 2005
    Do you have Signlab?
    Where did you get the clipart?
    Do you have another vector program?

If you have signlab and you don't like working with it then open it in signlab and try "copying and pasting" from one program to another.

If you don't have signlab and you have another vector, then try opening it with that. Did you get the clipart from a reputable dealer? they should be able to let you know how you can open them.

Other then that, you're kinda on your own with that.......

3. onesource

Feb 12, 2007
    Hi GC I have had this for 3 yrs. My friend had SL got Flexi sold SL and had some discs left. This is a general clip art disc that came with the program.
    I know you can open them in SL convert and save to a Flexi file.
    I have Flexi and x3 with signtools, adobe ill8 and have no luck. Its not crucial but might have some usable stuff for designs or ideas thats all.

4. geb

geb Very Active Member

Apr 23, 2003
    Adirondacks
    I use Signlab and Corel. I open the signlab clipart in signlab, and if needed, export out of signlab using .ai or .eps vector files, then import into Corel.

George

5. onesource

Feb 12, 2007
    Thanks GEB I do not have SL but I will wait till I run across someone with it and I'll see whats on it . Until then thanks.

6. signage

signage Major Contributor

Oct 5, 2005
    Penn
    Onesource if you just want to see what on it you can drag the file name into corel and see the thumbnail.

7. onesource

Feb 12, 2007
    already tried that thanks though!!