• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Opinion on a t-shirt design

coast2coast

debating the white outline on the logo

Attachments

• T-Shirt MockUpdd PSD.jpg
    T-Shirt MockUpdd PSD.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 110
  • 20150514_181446.jpg
    20150514_181446.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 118

visual800

style does'nt show up. All I see is TEXAS, Customs and a blue streak. Eyes do not follow the pattern of the design very well. just my opinion

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
An eminently forgettable and totally ambiguous design. It could represent anything from a motorcycle shop to a pudding manufacturer. The picture gives no indication of just what 'Texas' 'Customs' might be. Perhaps a US point of entry along the border.

JBarraxSW

white outline

Bob makes a good point about the design. As for the white outline, which was your specific question, I think it's necessary if you're going to put these on black shirts. Otherwise, your black border disappears into the fabric.

binki

I would cut out the black and let the color of the shirt show through. It might show up better and you won't sweat on the big decal on your chest.