Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Opinions on the Efi pro 24f & 30f

Discussion in 'Flatbed Printers' started by J.R. Greening, Feb 20, 2020.

1. J.R. Greening

J.R. Greening New Member

Feb 16, 2020
    American Fork
    I guess I should be more specific in my posting... Can people tell me their opinions on the Efi pro 24f and 30f? We are looking into a couple different ones including the Vanguard everyone is raving about. I have found a decent amount of info on the other machines on here but not much on these 2 machines. Any info would be appreciated.

Tags:
  2. cstone94

cstone94 Pro-Graphx

Feb 22, 2016
    United States
    30f is the 24f's big brother. double the heads I believe, and was just launched. Also a 5' x 10' bed correct? Best thing would be to call EFI

3. J.R. Greening

J.R. Greening New Member

Feb 16, 2020
    American Fork
    We have . We have a live video demo of the 2 machines scheduled for later this week. Just trying to get more info before then .

4. Superior_Adam

Superior_Adam Member

Dec 13, 2017
    Wichita, Kansas
    I have the first 24F installed as I was part of the early adopter for them. It is a great machine very easy to run. I have had very few issues and had it for about 1.5 years. The 30F is the 5x10 version with more heads that are staggered I believe to be able to get faster print speeds.

5. cstone94

cstone94 Pro-Graphx

Feb 22, 2016
    United States
    EFI is great to work with. Sure, expensive... but! You have a broken part? Next day air 10:30 am shipping no questions asked. Need a tech? No problem, 2 days max for my local tech. He’s awesome to work with and will walk me through any repairs or help me figure out why my machine may be doing X. I run my pro16h to death day in and day out, and it never skips a beat. Consistent print quality, color, etc.