• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Opinions on the Efi pro 24f & 30f

J.R. Greening

I guess I should be more specific in my posting... Can people tell me their opinions on the Efi pro 24f and 30f? We are looking into a couple different ones including the Vanguard everyone is raving about. I have found a decent amount of info on the other machines on here but not much on these 2 machines. Any info would be appreciated.

cstone94

Pro-Graphx
30f is the 24f's big brother. double the heads I believe, and was just launched. Also a 5' x 10' bed correct? Best thing would be to call EFI

Superior_Adam

I have the first 24F installed as I was part of the early adopter for them. It is a great machine very easy to run. I have had very few issues and had it for about 1.5 years. The 30F is the 5x10 version with more heads that are staggered I believe to be able to get faster print speeds.

cstone94

Pro-Graphx
We have . We have a live video demo of the 2 machines scheduled for later this week. Just trying to get more info before then .

EFI is great to work with. Sure, expensive... but! You have a broken part? Next day air 10:30 am shipping no questions asked. Need a tech? No problem, 2 days max for my local tech. He’s awesome to work with and will walk me through any repairs or help me figure out why my machine may be doing X. I run my pro16h to death day in and day out, and it never skips a beat. Consistent print quality, color, etc.