• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Opinons on our logo

ForgeInc

Revised version

So, I think this one is close to final, though I may refine and tweak the texture somewhat. We will do a 1 color version and a "clean version" as well for different uses and will probably refine some of the badge style versions shown in post 1 for use on hats, tees etc...but I think we are close on this one as our "main" logo. (Gotta let it sit over the weekend though...been close to it too long!)

Thanks for the feedback, ya'all.

Attachments

• Forge.jpg
    Forge.jpg
    607 KB · Views: 112
J

john1

I'm liking 3b also for some reason. The recent one works good too

Flame

Portland eh? Surprised I haven't heard of you man, I'm just a few minutes away.

Hmmm, well first off. Nice work! Props. I kind of like 1A, but something is still kinda bugging me. Maybe bigger flag, but then again....not sure. Might have to ponder on it. But I'd play with that one.

ForgeInc

I may end up losing the star, seems some folks like it, but most ask "why the star". I think I am a bit too attached to the cool old russian constructivist stuff maybe.

Decisions Decisions...

10sacer

There's always an option of a horseshoe - but just leave the anvil and don't clutter it with something else. Simple works better.