• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Optimum Roman

ericmitchell29

Optimum Roman
Is this font a free download? I'm guessing it is because I customer had used it in a layout they wanted done. I can't find it anywhere.

thanks
Eric

SignosaurusRex

What ever name one calls it....it is classified as one of the most important and widely used of the 20th Century and is generally a must to any professionals typeface collection especially amongst those in the sign industry.

Shovelhead

What ever name one calls it....it is classified as one of the most important and widely used of the 20th Century and is generally a must to any professionals typeface collection especially amongst those in the sign industry.

I refuse to utilize it unless it's speced.

EXAMPLAR PRO
EMIRA
VERSA SANS
ODENSE

ericmitchell29

thanks,
customer supplied ai file (I didn't get to choose the font) and I'm really nervous about shopping around the internet for free fonts. I had a bad virus hit me a few weeks back. I'll definitely keep that website in mind shovel thanks,

Eric

Rodi

...yet another played -out typeface.

Shovel, its overused, yes, but it is a classic font by Herman Zapf 1952-1958. I think its overused because it is so revolutionary, a humanist sans.

If you ever have doubts about the font, you should check out the original Stempel Specimens, they are amazing!

Rodi

sarge

i admit i have that font .. but i dont recall using it in the last 3 or 4 years .. anything before that the tequilla erased all memory .. and thats my 220 tune