• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Oracal 3164 and HP L26500

Intense01

I have a run of some cheap decals that are perf cut out on my plotter. I normally run IJ35C for my less expensive hand out decals since I haven't had any issues with the way it prints. The only issue is that I noticed is that on the perf cut the paper backing doesn't seem to cut as nice... Checking to see if anyone runs 3164 on their HP latex and if they have any issues with heat since I have seen that vinyl have shrinking problems in the past.

Thank you in advance for the help

Bill Modzel

That's all I run for inexpensive decals only I don't to any perf cutting. I set up my files in 30" x 32" sheets and after they're shape gut on the Graphic
I hand cut the sheets apart on the registration marks. Than I can stack them registered and chop them individually on my old paper shear. I can cut over 100 sheets at once on that old monster.

Intense01

That's all I run for inexpensive decals only I don't to any perf cutting. I set up my files in 30" x 32" sheets and after they're shape gut on the Graphic
I hand cut the sheets apart on the registration marks. Than I can stack them registered and chop them individually on my old paper shear. I can cut over 100 sheets at once on that old monster.

Nice, I think I will give it a shot. Thank you

Snydo

Just curious if the 3164 worked out for you? We have an L25500 and you really need to be dialed in to get accurate plots with enough heat for proper curing on low end calendered vinyl.