• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Oracal 3165ra substitutes ???

divers2deep

Good morning,

I am looking to see if anyone has any recommendations for a very similar product to the Oracal 3165RA. A roll like this is $220-$250 for 50 yds. I would love to find a cheaper alternative..

Thanks in advance for your help!

Kevin

J

john1

I love the 3165RA. Just got a fresh roll in this morning.

Look around online for it and if you find a cheaper price then your vendor, Ask them to price match. I know Fellers will.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
So, let me get this straight.... you're looking for something which is currently about 31¢ a square foot to find an alternative for around 28¢ a square foot. Very interesting, indeed.

We just redid two of our bathrooms at the house and the shelf liner my wife bought was around 4¢ a square foot. I'll have to ask her what the brand name is.​

divers2deep

So, let me get this straight.... you're looking for something which is currently about 31¢ a square foot to find an alternative for around 28¢ a square foot. Very interesting, indeed.
We just redid two of our bathrooms at the house and the shelf liner my wife bought was around 4¢ a square foot. I'll have to ask her what the brand name is.

LOOKS LIKE YOUR WIFE IS QUITE THE DEAL FINDER ! :notworthy:

I dont see anything wrong with trying new products, especially products that have been tested by members of this very knowledgeable forum.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
No, not really, I lied about the price of the shelf liner, it was about $6.00 for the whole roll.

Nothing wrong with finding new products that work well and save ya money. I just tend to be old fashioned and if it ain't broke, don't fix it. But like you said, it can't hurt to find out.

Aklaim

We switched to IJ-35C and love the stuff. Still lam with Oraguard 210 though. Can't stand the 3M calendered laminates.