Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

oracal 3268 3 mill wall graphics

Discussion in 'Materials' started by shadi75, Jan 19, 2011.

1. shadi75

shadi75 owner

Jun 4, 2009
    ontario, canada
    HI

I been looking for a good economical wall graphic vinyl, my supplier recommended the oracal 3268 3mil, i was going to get the 6 mill before reading some older threads in here but i was told the 3 mil is better, but i haven't found any reviews on that, any one used the 3 mill 3268?

Tags:
  2. shadi75

shadi75 owner

Jun 4, 2009
    ontario, canada
    Any one

3. onestringer

onestringer New Member

Jan 18, 2009
    No idea, but I would be interested to find out as well

4. bayshorecreations

bayshorecreations Very Active Member

Jun 15, 2007
    NJ
    I haven't had much luck with either of them. Even with lam or leaving a white boarder it still curls and peels off the walls. I have a Phototex sample roll here that I am going to try out one of these days, I have heard good things about it. I have also heard that Avery wall media is not bad but I don't know first hand.
    I would love to find something that is printable, somewhat easily removable and sticks well to walls well.

5. Mike_Koval

Mike_Koval Active Member

Mar 20, 2008
    Uniontown, PA
    I would suggest trying GMI 6mil wall graphic or Seramark Wall graphic media. I carry both and we have had some very positive feedback.

6. john1

john1 Guest

I use 3268 wall vinyl and i love it. I think it's the 6mil. I ordered it from Fellers and printed about 50 running feet of it x 30" and my wholesale customer has had no complaints at all. This is the only time I've used it is for wholesale customer. Leave 1/4-1/2" border if no lam.

7. thewvsignguy

thewvsignguy Active Member

Feb 21, 2008
    Grantsville, MD
    We have been having problems with the stuff falling off the walls too :frustrated:. Our roll of 3268 will sit in the corner when the GMI material gets here from imprintables, thanks Mike! Can't wait to give it a try!

8. shadi75

shadi75 owner

Jun 4, 2009
    ontario, canada
    I just bought some and i m trying it now, waiting for them to dry for 3 days at least if it doesn't work i will return it, and look for something else.

Thanks mike i will check out and get more info on the seramark and gmi.

I m basically looking for something easy to install and last long.