• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Oracal 352 Chrome no imprint on back!?

SublimeVizion

Hi guys. I just bought a roll of Oracal 352 Chrome and noticed that there was no "Oracal" imprint on the back. Also when I compare it to the previous roll I had the backing seems to feel a lot more slick almost like it has a wax coating. The previous roll I had cut well but with this new roll, when doing finer detailed stuff, the corners cuts are lifting really bad. Anyone out there know if Oracal sells rolls with no imprint on the back or did I get scammed? The website labeled it as "Oracal" so I was assuming i'd get Oracal lol. Thanks.

SublimeVizion

Yes they are. I don't really want to say their name because I have had a good experience with them thus far but this roll of vinyl is looking pretty fishy to me but I wanted to make sure that it's not a roll of Oracal before I give them a call.

SublimeVizion

Does Oracal, in any instance, distribute rolls with no imprints of their name on the back? The back of the roll is completely blank and like I said it has a waxy feel to it.

signage

Have you called you supplier and asked if you have gotten the correct item?

Maybe someone pulled the incorrect item!

bloobird0

I have some Oracal 352 roll here (gold, chrome), no marking on the backing paper. I'm in France, bought these from French and German suppliers.