• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Oracal 3628 like but matte paper?

TomK

Hi Everyone,

I've successfully been using Oracal 3628 for one of our products, and I've been requested to deliver the same product in a paper material instead of a vinyl material. I'm looking for a paper matte adhesive that we can run through our latex machines, that is repositionable/removable like the 3628 vinyl is, so far, no luck.

No lam needed, not long term, all indoor usage.

I've talked to my Fellers and Grimco rep, and none of them had any feedback on a comparable product, so I thought I'd ask the experts here!

Any feedback would be much appreciated!

Thank you.

starknakedent

Try checking with Avery, several years ago we used a product from them that was a matte vinyl that looked like paper. For the life of me I cannot find the skew # on it but I know we bought from Avery. The material was able to print with Latex & Auqius inks... if I can find the skew # I'll post it.

TomK

Try checking with Avery, several years ago we used a product from them that was a matte vinyl that looked like paper. For the life of me I cannot find the skew # on it but I know we bought from Avery. The material was able to print with Latex & Auqius inks... if I can find the skew # I'll post it.

Thanks!! If you can find the sku, that'd be cool, I spent an hour on the phone with 2 Avery reps who pointed me to the label division, who told me they don't have anything, pretty frustrating.

starknakedent

Thanks!! If you can find the sku, that'd be cool, I spent an hour on the phone with 2 Avery reps who pointed me to the label division, who told me they don't have anything, pretty frustrating.

I think I still have a partial roll at my shop. If I still do which is a 36" or 42" roll, I'd be more than happy to send it to you to help you with your project. Email me your contact information starknakedent@gmail.com

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
You could take my latex paper and put my microsphere reusable wall mounting adhesive on the back but it would be a 2 step process. The paper is only $0.07 sq.ft but the mount is $0.39 sq.ft