• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Oracal 3651 for Roland Versacamm 300?

785graphics

Hi,

I searched and read up and did some research on this, but I am having trouble figuring out what will work best for my needs.

I have a Roland Versacamm VP300

Looking to create higher end motorcycle graphics (art-quality prints) for flat surfaces with a glossy finish.

From what I have found, Oracal 3651 plus 210 lam is best, am I correct in this assumption? Is there any way around the laminate.. ie higher grade vinyl?

thanks in advance!

Malkin

Are you looking to create prints of motorcycles that will be sold as just prints? or do you want to print decals/graphics that will be applied to motorcycles? Those are 2 very different things and your post is a little vague.

Mader Design

You def did not research enough I guess. For motorcycles graphics your not going to use Oracal for this, Convex vinyl with Convex Laminate or Convex Pro Shield laminate would need to be used.

DRamm76

See above..a 210G would NOT be durable enough of a laminate in the case of motorcross graphics. Convex is the way to go

B Snyder

OP didn't state "motocross" or offroad. Road course race bikes would be fine with 3651/210 combo for small decals on flat areas. A more conformable cast/cast combo for larger graphics would be best.