• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Oracal 3651 RA for Modified Race Car "Wraps"?

Kollman32

Right now we use Instant One Media which I will stand behind saying it is junk--had nothing but problems(edges peeling, delamination, lam. bubbling). Its cheap....and that's about it. Has anyone used Oracal 3651 RA for "wrapping" modified race cars(mainly flat, no curves)??? Or any 3M products they liked for this?

oksigns

absolutely not good for a wrap. 3651 RA still shrinks like it's brother 3651, that and I've observed jobs with higher ink coverage only enhances the shrink effect.

strypguy

Around here race car owners want it cheap. I don't think your going to get anything that doesn't shrink at that lower price point. John

bigblocktrader

I use 3165RA and 210 for a couple years now works great, remember most saterday night racers reskin there cars every couple months so cant get to crazy with material.