• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Oracal 751 by the foot

muledalton

Does anyone know who sells Oracal 751 by the foot? I have a multi-color job for a company that wants there tailgate covered with information. It's about 6 different colors and I don't want to order 6 30ft rolls. I will probably not use the remainder of the vinyl which will be a complete waste of money and material.

thanks

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Does anyone know who sells Oracal 751 by the foot? I have a multi-color job for a company that wants there tailgate covered with information. It's about 6 different colors and I don't want to order 6 30ft rolls. I will probably not use the remainder of the vinyl which will be a complete waste of money and material.

thanks

Fellers sells it by the yard. You pay a premium but still orders of magnitude better than buying an entire roll of some obscure color.

Mosh

Print it. If you don't have a printer sub it out. This will be WAY faster, WAY cheaper to produce.