• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Oracal 751

JBarraxSW

While I can't speak about the specific issues here, especially if this was a "custom color", I can say that, in my experience, ORACAL has always made consistently high quality materials.
As Xpressgraphix has said, 751 was originally a high performance, 2mil extruded vinyl. That was before 851 when they didn't have any cast vinyls. After 851 came to market, they considered replacing 751, but there were so many loyal 751 users, they decided to keep it. Today, both 751 and 851 (now 951) are two mil cast vinyls.

sghobbies

Thanks to whomever sent Oracal a link to this thread. And thanks to Josh at Oracal for contacting me about this issue. I'm glad they are willing to stand behind this. Seems the ball was dropped, but I don't believe it was by Oracal.

JBarraxSW

Thanks to whomever sent Oracal a link to this thread. And thanks to Josh at Oracal for contacting me about this issue. I'm glad they are willing to stand behind this. Seems the ball was dropped, but I don't believe it was by Oracal.

You're welcome. :)

sghobbies

Although we had a bad experience with the vinyl, Overall I am pleased with how Oracal (Josh) handled this situation. Thanks Josh!