• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Oracal 970 RA Flat Black / for sale

GypsyGraphics

I bought a full roll of Flat Black, Oracal 970 RA, Premium Cast, 60 in. x 23 yards (paint alternative) 18 months ago for $575 and have used just under 2 yards.

I'm interested in selling it, but not sure what to ask considering the shelf-life.

I'm also curious to know what people's thoughts are on the shelf life. The 970 RA is listed as having up to 10 year durability outdoors.

You can see a pic of the actual box label in the classified section.
http://www.signs101.com/pp-classifieds/for-sale/p792-oracal-970-ra-flat-black.html

Last edited by a moderator:

iSign

I wish I saw this 3 weeks ago... I had to but 2 rolls in the last 2 weeks... just 24" x 10 yards, but it probably cost me over $200 with freight...

I might want it...
what do you need to get for it?

GypsyGraphics

doug, i just edited my post to include the price i paid, which was $575.
i'm not trying to get that price, but pm me if you want to make an offer.

iSign

gg, thanks for the follow up.
my flat black needs are on hold, so I didn't want to cost you a sale with someone else while I wait to see if that prospect pans out.

Anyway thought I should bump this thread instead of telling you in a pm that I'm going to have to hold off for now.
Thanks

GypsyGraphics

Is it 33 yards or 23 yards? The box is labeled 25yd roll minus the 2 you used.

Might be interested.

OOPS! mixed it up with the Hexis size (54in.x33yrds.)

you're right... the correct size is
60in. x 25 yards
less the two i used, so 23 yards

thanks for catching that!

GypsyGraphics

cool doug!

don't forget to check the bottom of the box before you throw it out... there might just be a cracker jack's tattoo in there!

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Grrr.... actually need to order a roll of this right now and missed this thread. :( By the way GG - I did mess with the filemaker app just a bit but it just so happened that right after I got the FM trial installed and I poked around for a couple of hours we got insanely swamped up here and I've not had a chance to look at it again. Going to install the FM trial on another machine sometime soon so I can get back to it.

GypsyGraphics

Grrr.... actually need to order a roll of this right now and missed this thread. :( By the way GG - I did mess with the filemaker app just a bit but it just so happened that right after I got the FM trial installed and I poked around for a couple of hours we got insanely swamped up here and I've not had a chance to look at it again. Going to install the FM trial on another machine sometime soon so I can get back to it.

awww.... that's really is too bad, would have been cool to fill an immediate need.

and what have we learned today? hmmmmmm

answer: never ignore one of gg's threads... she MIGHT just surprise you and have written something worth reading.
probably not, but ya never know... stranger things have happened

on FileMaker Pro... i'm doing some new video's for petesigns, some good info missing the first time around. probably be a new thread.