• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Oracal 970 RA - Gloss black - Need ASAP

speedmedia

Anyone have any Oracal 970 RA gloss black? Looking for a 60"x25 yd roll. Need it here no later than Friday. Everyone I have talked does not stock it and cannot get it here in time.

Have an emergency police car project. Turning a white car into black/white.

Needs to go to MI.

Anyone?

Thanks,
Kurt

GypsyGraphics

Call Hexis!!! Their multi-layered high performance Cast HX20000, air egress, is their 10 year paint replacement vinyl. I think you'll find it nicer to work with than the Oracal and considerably less expensive. Comes in 54" and 63" in both 25 & 50 yard rolls.

It's a steller product! I'm no pro but in a head to head test, over heating, over stretching, really beating them to hell, Hexis came out on top... far and away.
[FONT=Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial][/FONT]Valerie Gallant is the Regional Sales Manager in my area, but I'm sure she can locate a roll near you and have it to you in time.... can't say enough about their customer service.

Valerie Gallant Toll Free: 888.284.3947 | Direct 951.739.5999 Ext. 31

Just a side note: I have a roll of Oracal 970 RA in the matte black, that I'm thinking of selling. I'm holding out for the new Hexis flat black (no lam need) that coming out at the end of the month!!

GypsyGraphics

pm me the info about the 970 (size, price and manufacture date).
Oracal_info.jpg

speedmedia

Call Hexis!!! Their multi-layered high performance Cast HX20000, air egress, is their 10 year paint replacement vinyl. I think you'll find it nicer to work with than the Oracal and considerably less expensive. Comes in 54" and 63" in both 25 & 50 yard rolls.

It's a steller product! I'm no pro but in a head to head test, over heating, over stretching, really beating them to hell, Hexis came out on top... far and away.
Valerie Gallant is the Regional Sales Manager in my area, but I'm sure she can locate a roll near you and have it to you in time.... can't say enough about their customer service.

Just a side note: I have a roll of Oracal 970 RA in the matte black, that I'm thinking of selling. I'm holding out for the new Hexis flat black (no lam need) that coming out at the end of the month!!

Thanks! I guess I will try to give it a try. This sounds good if it is as good as it sounds might be in good shape! I want this install to be flawless.

Thanks,
Kurt

ProWraps

kurt if you ever need help just hit me up. not looking to make money. just happy to help. and GG, im interested. shoot me a price!

speedmedia

Valerie Gallant is the Regional Sales Manager in my area, but I'm sure she can locate a roll near you and have it to you in time.... can't say enough about their customer service.

Gypsy,
Thanks for the info! I ordered up a roll and will have it here on Friday, very excited to try it out.

On a side note, I called Fellers and Advantage and neither stock this stuff and I wouldn't get it for a week and a half because Oracal is out of it as well. Must be some popular stuff. Blows my mind 2 of the largest distributors of Oracal wouldn't stock this stuff especially as popular as it is now.

Thanks again everyone, I will let you know how it works out!

Thanks,
Kurt