• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Oracal 970 ra

Panerai

Where is the best place to purchase this. Sticker city has it, but they want a ridiculous amount for it.

Im located in Canada, sO I cant even buy 3M 1080 yet. I am left for buying online for my wraps for the most part.

Panerai

Oh hey Screwball! Saw the snail before I read the message and though "haha a car guy!"

Thanks guys, Ive done Fellers, however I find their prices after shipping, Custom, Duties ect... are a bit :( haha

What I am really looking for is Matte Purple. Worst case, Ill just have to buy the stealth matte overlam.

Last edited:

Sticky Signs

I think the 1080 is suppose to be available once we get electricity up here in Canada eh.
Did you try All Graphic Supplies, ND Graphics, Proveer, Laird Plastics, to name a few.

Panerai

I think the 1080 is suppose to be available once we get electricity up here in Canada eh.
Did you try All Graphic Supplies, ND Graphics, Proveer, Laird Plastics, to name a few.

haha ya. I find even if I get it from the states, Its cheaper then local.
Plus I can pick it up in Ogdensberg, NY usually pay $20 or less for shipping on any size order, and just pay taxes at border.