• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Oracal Price Increase

Sign-Man Signs

Just got back from my supplier and was informed that Oracal has raised their cost per roll on 651 by $20.00 dollars per 24 x 50 roll. Great! Where does it end?
:omg2:

visual800

it wont! where do you purchase your stuff from? I shop advantage sign suply and they look to still be good

elsignshop

My supplier told me that last year that oracal raised there prices, but that he was going to try and keep the same prices if he could sell a lot more vinyl.

"Deposit Please"

... just did a side by side comparison with last years invoice and yesterdays invoice on same exact purchase. It's 2 dollars more for Oracal 651 24" x 50yds (same color) at fellers..... You'd be a fool to think prices are staying the same.

elsignshop

fellers charges $92.50 for a 651 24"x50 yrd roll plus shipping (about 12 bucks a roll) and my supplier charges $89.00. plus i get free shipping. so if you do the math 200 rolls a year that is about $3100 of savings a year. not bashing any company, but i just wanted to show the difference.

Sign-Man Signs

... just did a side by side comparison with last years invoice and yesterdays invoice on same exact purchase. It's 2 dollars more for Oracal 651 24" x 50yds (same color) at fellers..... You'd be a fool to think prices are staying the same.

And how much are you paying now? Sure would like to know. Wouldn't want to be considered a "fool".

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
Tubelite. Must be on the way out.

There ya go.....Tubelite has a horrible reputation here in NJ. Their reps stopped in yesterday and asked about doing biz with them again. I said very politely "I am quite happy with the pricing and Quality of Service I receive from my other various vendors!!! Thank you for stopping in but I am not interested."

Mosh

fellers charges $92.50 for a 651 24"x50 yrd roll plus shipping (about 12 bucks a roll) and my supplier charges $89.00. plus i get free shipping. so if you do the math 200 rolls a year that is about $3100 of savings a year. not bashing any company, but i just wanted to show the difference.

I must get a better price than you cause I just got a roll of Red 651 24x50 from Frank and it was $90.25, I get free shipping on orders over $50 so that was free....They will price match just like Wal-Mart...you just have to ask.

Custom Bob

Gas is back on the rise, so expect prices to rise in the grocery stores too.
Remember vinyl is petroleum based. I'm surprised we haven't been wacked a lot harder on the prices over the last couple years.

"Just pass our savings onto the customers"

Sign-Man Signs

Wow! Update. Tubelite just called me and said the price increase was a mistake. 24 x 50 (651) is now $82.75 per roll. Price actually went down. We buy about 300 rolls a year. By the way, Tublite delivers twice a week and shipping is free.
:cool1:

Sign-Man Signs

Gas is back on the rise, so expect prices to rise in the grocery stores too.
Remember vinyl is petroleum based. I'm surprised we haven't been wacked a lot harder on the prices over the last couple years.

"Just pass our savings onto the customers"

Yea I agree. Just heard BORACK O'BAMA wants to block a new pipeline from Canada. Guy never pumped a gallon of gas in his miserable life. When will we ever get a REAL president?

Circleville Signs

Yea I agree. Just heard BORACK O'BAMA wants to block a new pipeline from Canada. Guy never pumped a gallon of gas in his miserable life. When will we ever get a REAL president?

Unfortunately, never. The system is set up to elect puppets - not leaders. Anyone with an original thought, or an actual PLAN to do something gets labeled "fringe" by the media (which is controlled by the same people who are the puppet masters of our "leadership).

This place (America) is a sinking ship.

Mosh

You guys do know the United States has been EXPORTING gasoline, the price rasie is not from lack of US oil suppy....

That is a good price on 651, since we got our printers going we went ftom 250-300 rolls to
about 25-30 rolls a year.

Slamdunkpro

Oracal has always bumped their pricing in January but at least they didn't shorten the rolls this time (please bring back 164' rolls)

showcase 66

Just got in a couple rolls in of 651 and checked the invoice.

24x50y black was $110.12
24x50y white was $110.12
24x50y red was $128.33

Holy Crap. Just looked at an invoice from them about 8 months ago.
Black and white was $86.28
Azure was $89.63

This place was always a little higher than nglantz but I got my vinyl next day free.

Nglantz is up here once a week so I am probably going to be ordering from them for now on. Unless I need something now I guess.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I sell those at $80.50 and add $1.50 for the colors if you guys are looking for a better deal here it is.