• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Oracal to Canada

GVP

Greetings! Can anyone recommend a US supplier that would ship a smallish amount of Oracal 5650RA green reflective to Canada? Our Canadian suppliers can get it, but need a couple of weeks - was wondering if I could shortcut it by having it sent direct? Looking for around 10yds of 15" or 24". TIA

CanuckSigns

Have you tried calling the Canadian Oracal office in Toronto? they stock most things and will ship directly to you, but you need to order through a distributor, so call them and if they have stock, call any Oracal dealer and let them know you want it shipped from Oracal Toronto, but the dealer will invoice you.

GVP

Have you tried calling the Canadian Oracal office in Toronto? they stock most things and will ship directly to you, but you need to order through a distributor, so call them and if they have stock, call any Oracal dealer and let them know you want it shipped from Oracal Toronto, but the dealer will invoice you.

Appreciate you responding - two of our Canadian dealers have checked and there's no inventory in Canada - hence my question for a US supplier.