• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Oracal vs 3M

Brink

And... All the shops with less than a full can of integrity and looking to make themselves a $500 New Year bonus are rushing to splice two rolls of Oracal together. LOL

ol'phart

No Oracal in my shop.

Several years ago I had a catastrophic failure of Oracal premium vinyl. I ended up taking off and replacing Oracal 8 year material after 18 months on 30 plus 16' trucks. For my money, nothing works as well or lasts as long as 3M material. 3M is the best value I can offer my customers.

decalman

I cut 6-14 foot graphics for RVs and offer people a choice . My customers are not very spendy, so I fabricate their graphics with Oracle 651. So far so good. I never bought 3m, but have considered. 651 and 951 are all I use. :smile:

reQ

Was using Orafol for long time, but switched to 3M mainly due to constant price increases from Orafol.

Just to compare, Bundle or 3651RA & 210 costs me around $610. Bundle of 35C with signmax lam costs me $383. Prices are in Canadian dollars.

Pretty happy with 3M vinyl, did not have any problems (hope it will keep that way)