• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Orafol - Color Guide/Graphic Products book

TXFB.INS

Our color guide is old and we are needing to new ones for correct referencing.

Where do yall suggest getting these from?
Called Orafol and they will not send them directly,
Tried contacting Fellers and they want to charge for these color guides.....

We're just a two-man shop in the middle of Central Illinois. I called to have our Oracal sales rep stop by the shop after we bought our printer and he had no problem coming through when he was in the area. He gave us samples of media and at least one copy of every guide they have including a color fan, which is way more convenient than the guide books. I think they actually like taking a break from the normal routine and stopping by shops from time to time, even a small shop like ours.

Aside from that, the obvious answer is trade shows. Every time we go to a trade show, we grab every color chart we can. I don't remember the last time we actually had to pay for a color guide.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Call Oracal again and someone should be able to send you some. I got a few books from them a while back... maybe you just need to talk to someone else?

SamFeatherston

I wish I could figure out who you are so I could get you a set of Color Charts.

Signed

Your Orafol Rep

Our color guide is old and we are needing to new ones for correct referencing.

Where do yall suggest getting these from?
Called Orafol and they will not send them directly,
Tried contacting Fellers and they want to charge for these color guides.....

2B

Just be aware that if you have older books, the new ones have separated materials into different books
* Sign Vinyl
* Reflective Vinyl
* Wrap Film
* Adhesive Tapes

So double-check what you are needing to be updated