Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Orajet 3169 issues

Discussion in 'Vehicle Graphics' started by Signature Sign Guys, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Signature Sign Guys

Signature Sign Guys Member

Apr 11, 2018
    Kamloops BC
    Hey All,

I am stumped by this issue so I am asking around to see if anyone else has come across it.
    I recently printed and installed some window decals for a client and within 2 weeks the decals are pealing up.

its orajet 3169 RA paired with 210 oraguard laminate. 24hr gas out period. Printed using the orajet profile. cleaned the window with an isomix. posted heated after.

any ideas on why this decal started to peal ? it is boggling my mind and our suppliers.

any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Tags:
  2. BigfishDM

BigfishDM Merchant Member

Jun 22, 2009
    All Over
    Do you know if there was a coating on the window? Some of the new windows out there have a treatment on them that is a nightmare to work with for a lot of vinyls.

3. Signature Sign Guys

Signature Sign Guys Member

Apr 11, 2018
    Kamloops BC
    I do not know. How do I tell if there is a coating? It's also an older vehicle. 2012 I believe.