• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Orajet 3268 or not!!!

person'ize it

Hi

Please can anyone who is already established in selling interior wall art for bedrooms etc answer a question, What is the best printable media to use that is removable and good for cotour cutting too, at present been using the Dgcal but finding it is not sticking to the walls very well on small decals.
One of our suppliers mentioned using Orajet 3268 but we thought that was pretty expensive.

We want to be able to have happy customers that can put there wall decals up and then when time take them off again, but more importantly for them to stick to the walls, before anybody says about smooth walls etc, we have stuck some of the Dgcal on a mirror and the edges curled, some companies are advertising there decals stick on varnished doors etc and are removeable so must be something out there for us.

We are using Roland soljet pro2 and a versamm both running eco sol max

Thanks in advance for your help.

Christian @ 2CT Media

Are you doing full color bleed on your edges of the contour cut? If so that is your curling culprit on a solvent machine.

If you want easy to install/remove check our seal easydot... works on everything from textured drywall to glass and metal, We even use it on concrete.

toomeycustoms

We only use Phototex or Avery 2611 for stuff that requires masking. We used to use Graphitex, but it doesn't cut as well as Phototex and has more of a yellow tint to the white.

ams

You really think Orajet 3268 is expensive? It's dirt cheap. If you are buying cheaper than that, there is a reason your vinyl isn't sticking.
Frankly I use Orajet 3628 for my interior wall vinyl and it has never failed me, great product.

A reason you think it's expensive is you are probably buying a half roll of 75ft, these are 150ft full rolls. Or else you are trying to sell for pennies and undercut everyone.

But anyways it's 1 penny more a sq. ft. for 3628 and worth it, I recommend it. Hope this helps.

thewvsignguy

Never had much luck with the Oracal wall material.

We use the Avery 2611. Make sure you leave a little White (1/8" ~ 1/4") beyond your print for the contour cut.

Knock on wood not many complaints or failures.

person'ize it

Are you doing full color bleed on your edges of the contour cut? If so that is your curling culprit on a solvent machine.

If you want easy to install/remove check our seal easydot... works on everything from textured drywall to glass and metal, We even use it on concrete.

Would love to but you guys are in the USA, do you have Europe dealers ?