• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

orajet 3951-anyone use it ?

WRAPS

here another newbie thread.i decided to try this oracal 3951 for boats,when i was testing in the printer i noticed no air release.and also the adhesive was very very weak.im very concerned how this will do in the water.has anyone used this vinyl?

Mason

The 3951 comes in standard and RA (3951 GRA) which is an air release product, as for the adhesive, it is repositionable so you may be a tad too quick to judge in that department. I use it for all my wraps and digital prints that are for vehicles with no problems.
It should be used in concert with their 290 series Laminate.

WRAPS

So It'll "set Up"in A Couple Of Days?

Thanks For The Reply.i Know , I Sound A Lil Judgemental But The Other Vinyl I Used So Far Was Repositionable And They Stuck Good Once You Apply Pressure.and Got A Lil Better After A Few Days.i Hope This 3951 Gets Alot Better After That Few Days.we Got The Regular 3951 Because Its Warrantied For Marine Use,we're Doing A Boat.hows This 3951 Do With Air Bubbles?
Thanks
Wraps.