• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Orajet Products

Dova.Tina

How effective are the Orajet products for print quality and re-positioning? Especially after 6 months to a year.
What is the frequency of air bubbles appearing when applying Orajet 3628 and 3169RA?

SIGNTIME

havent used the films you have specified but we use 3641 3551 and 3751ra great print quality and perform well

synergy_jim

How effective are the Orajet products for print quality and re-positioning? Especially after 6 months to a year.
What is the frequency of air bubbles appearing when applying Orajet 3628 and 3169RA?

you are killing it today..... Thats a ton of posts asking for nothing but info.... dare I say Troll???

shoresigns

Why not go with just one thread about everything you want to ask :banghead:

Because that's not how a forum is designed to work. It's called a "thread" for a reason. Not a "dreadlock".

Now back to the original topic. I don't think Orajet vinyls are designed to be repositionable after 6 months to a year. Vinyl in general is not the right product for that.

tsgstl

Because that's not how a forum is designed to work. It's called a "thread" for a reason. Not a "dreadlock".

Now back to the original topic. I don't think Orajet vinyls are designed to be repositionable after 6 months to a year. Vinyl in general is not the right product for that.

it would be one thing if the OP came back and participated in the thread, but I think they have started 6 different threads and not commented on any of them.
Furthermore you could easily pick a correct sub forum and ask all of these questions in one place. Spamming a forum with vague threads over and over is pretty annoying and disrespectful to the other posters looking for answers.

Snydo

3169 RA after 6 months, yah good luck removing and re-positioning that one. That stuff has very aggressive adhesive.
If you cannot lay RA bubble free it's time to find a new career.

Dova.Tina

So, I am Present! Sorry for those who haven't gotten my reply fast enough, but I don't believe there is a designed app to notify me on my smartphone of your notification.
Anyhow, I am specifically looking into repositionable vinyls for wall surfaces and that can be printed on with an hp latex printer.
At SIGNTIME I am not familar with the mentioned Orajet products, I will look into those series. Are they repo and printable? When I say repositionable it has to remove easily from the wall without damaging the surface and not leave any residue on the wall.
Thanks synergy_jim & shoresigns!!!

Snydo

Check out Photo-Tex, prints nice, very repositionable and I believe they have Latex version. Leaves no residue and seems to hold very well. It is a fabric however, sounds like most low-tac vinyls should work for your purpose.