• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ordering a safety ruler tomorrow. One Day Too Late!

Scott Reynolds

I cut the end off BOTH ring fingers. Not at the same time. The first one (left hand) was from riding a carousel, the wrong way (beer involved). The 2nd (right hand) was from riding a skateboard, with a beer in my hand ... while naked. Yep, I was a dumb teenager.

I play guitar and its been fine. I do favor the pinky over the ring finger though. The feeling comes back in time, or at least it did for me.

Al Checca

Hey, don't be hard on yourself! Sorry that happened! I did something like that lastnight, cut the pad (fingerprint) of my index finger almost off on my left hand. Had a rush job I was working on and it was late. No bandaids or medical supplies, so I taped it back together before the blood started pumping and went back to work. Worked about 5 hours. Checked it before I went to bed, looked suprisingly good. Should have super glued it! Anynow, I'm thinking mine will be okay. I wasn't even using a blade. I was adjusting an adjustable height table and put my finger in the hole where the little button thing pops out every couple inches. Table slipped and wallah, sliced finger pad! Ouchie!

Amazing how your body heals if pinched back together..... :rock-n-roll: