• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ordering from Indonesia

Jack Knight1979

no. not good. you'll NEVER see the printer. and if it does show up you'll have a pile of crap that won't even print.

I've heard that if you're lucky enough to ever receive the printer, parts literally fall off them while they're running.

they are not mimaki, rolands, etc.

Pat Whatley

If you click on the "ADD TO CART" button under any of the printers it will take to a check out screen. Where is says "CALCULATE SHIPPING" it doesn't matter where in the world you want it shipped it's only $307.

SignManiac

If it sounds too good to be true? Then it must be! I really like there payment terms...Sounds like you can't go wrong if you're an idiot.

I'd be interested in calling Roland and seeing what they have to say about this company?

Payment Terms:

* All of items must be paid for in full.
* We take Credit Card only for domestic order, for international order we accept : Western Union, Telegrapich Transfer (T/T), Wire/Bank Transfer.
* We accept Letter Of Credit (L/C) payment. As information The L/C should be fulfill the following this criteria :
- This payment method only for transaction with total amount above USD 10.000.
- Pay 30% from total amount transaction as a down payment through T/T in advance.
- Irrevocable.
- Payable at sight.
- Confirmed (must be added by advising bank).
- Issued from recognized bank.
- Shipment latest 2.5 month.
- Credit valid for 3 month.
- Partial shipment allowed.
- Transhipment allowed.
- Bill of lading consigned to order of issueing bank.
- Fees and banking charges are to aplicant.
- Document are to be presented to advising bank.
- Clearly against following document only.
- Precentage credit amount tolerance +/- 10%.
- L/C shoud be advised through our banks.
* We always welcome our costumer to come and visit us to do a local pick up and transcation at our location. We are available from Monday to Saturday, at working hour 8 am - 5 pm SE Asia Standard Time (GMT+7).
* For overseas costumer, due to save shipping cost and packing, than a minimum order of $1000 must be placed.
* For domestic costumer, who place the order online, than a minimum order of $200 must be placed.
* Payment needs to be received within 7 business days of purchase.
* Please email us before you send us payment by Western Union. Please write it down and tell us when you send it out and the shipping address.

Shipping Information

* We guarantee against any defective products.A full refund (no including shipping and handling) will be provided for any defective, damaged, or misrepresented items within 15 days.

* All the returns will be charged 25% restocking fee after 15 days of purchase.

* We do not allow returns without first requesting an Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)

* Refund is not allowed if you purchased the wrong item, replacement are the only option.

* Return policy is exchange only, return shipping fee for defect item buyer must paid return shipping fee up front.

* Replacement will be made upon receipt of the returned item.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

When can I expect my order to arrive?

Orders are processed within 2 business days (usually within 1 day or less) after payment (see our feedback and testimonial for fast shipping comments). We always send an email after shipment giving you the approximate arrival date. If there is any unforeseen delay we will send you an email with a complete update.

Is this reconditioned?

We sell Brand New Only . It come with the original box, all papers and valid warranty, and all original factory included accessories.

Can I use my own UPS or FedEx account for shipping this item?

Unfortunately, we can't use your shipping account, because we have a contract with shipping company. All orders must be processed through our system

Why I can't track the shippment ?

Some of shippment just received confirmation only at the day. At some point in the future, the postal service is planning on making this into a full tracking service, but for now, it will only tell you when it was sent, and about 95% of the time it tells you when it was delivered.

Shipping policy sounds a lot like the good old Reverends...

astro8

If you click on the "ADD TO CART" button under any of the printers it will take to a check out screen. Where is says "CALCULATE SHIPPING" it doesn't matter where in the world you want it shipped it's only $307.

I get a discount for shipping Pat as we're one of their nearest neighbours $187.00 :ROFLMAO: