• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Organic Lawn Care

neato

This is a side business my wife is starting with a friend. Just playing around with an idea.

Thoughts? Critiques? Hate it? Love it? Scrap it? Start over? Go with it?

Attachments

• btr.jpg
    btr.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 114

SqueeGee

Hi Phillip!

My suggestions would be to stick with green on the grass and lose the root on "b"(looks like a "p" at first glance).

Good luck!

jfiscus

Rap Master
Hi Phillip!

My suggestions would be to stick with green on the grass and lose the root on "b"(looks like a "p" at first glance).

Good luck!

Just move those roots over to the "Y".
I like the green grass better than dead brown grass.

thinksigns

SnowFlake
I know they are cliches - maybe a ladybug or dog that would give the idea you don't use harsh chemicals. That's what I think of when I see "organic yard care". The logo doesn't seem as playful as the name.

Craig Sjoquist

Agrees the green one without the gas less mowing and roots on B

if ya get work electric mower or hand push mower it will get old fast unless electric is battery powered and large enough or ya convert to hydroxy

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Agrees the green one without the gas less mowing and roots on B

if ya get work electric mower or hand push mower it will get old fast unless electric is battery powered and large enough or ya convert to hydroxy

Maybe he is bringing in the really organic grass cutters....

I like the green layout.

wayne k
guam usa

Attachments

• flock-of-sheep.jpg
    flock-of-sheep.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 113

signmeup

Bottom one but with green grass and green "the". Too many leaves and roots. I'd strip it down to one of each. The leaves on "the" and maybe the root on the "Y" as suggested earlier... or the "S".

Marlene

I like it. the only thing I'd like to see is one set of roots and one set of leaves as it seems like it would stand out better than multi roots/leaves and would have more impact.

neato

Guys, you have given some excellent input. Thank you.

Here's where we're at...

Attachments

• btr2.jpg
    btr2.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 119

signmeup

What about fading the text from brown on the left to green on the right with one set of leaves and a root on the last letter?