Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Organization Tips

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by Aireana, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Aireana

Aireana Member

Jan 31, 2018
    Wisconsin
    Hi all,

I am currently trying to re-organize my print shop, and was wondering if anyone has any ideas/tips on how to organize my client print samples. Right now, I have a plastic bin filled with rolls of vinyl print samples. This method is not really working for me since I have to dig through the whole bin to find what I need.

Any ideas are welcome, kind of stuck.

Thanks,

Aireana

Tags:
  2. myront

myront CorelDRAW is best

Dec 3, 2015
    Niceville, FL
    We use a dedicated pc on the front counter to run a slide show of various products, vehicle wraps and such. It's touchscreen so we can pull up a quick font viewer for customers to pick out. We also have products displayed on the walls. We built framed sections with blue carpet on the wall so we can put velcro on product samples and change out once in a while.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Bubba06

Bubba06 Just Somebody

Feb 13, 2005
    Manning SC
    I print lots of extras. On big prints, I always print a small sample first Just to make sure the colors are what the customer wants. On small stuff, I always end up with an extra one or 2.
    Then I stick them all over the walls. (Not everything I print, but a lot)
    The customers love looking at them.
    Some are impressed when they see certain clients.
    and they can say "I like that color, or I like that design) Makes life easier at times.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Aireana

Aireana Member

Jan 31, 2018
    Wisconsin
    Great ideas, thank you!