• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Organizing your clipart and vector images

Patchmaster

I have volumes of eps and clipart images filed away and would like to create a print catalog of thumb nailed images.

How do you guys mass convert your images to viewable icons?
is there a program that reads an entire folder of vector (eps) and jpg's, etc and provides a cataloged display that can be printed?

Sure seems to me there is an easier way that opening thousands of images one by one and converting them so they can be viewed as icons.

Ideas?

Patchmaster

contact sheet!!!

thats the term I've been looking for..

I'm going to look at the possibility now, I'll assume Photoshop will create a contact sheet with eps files?

thanks for the tip

GK

contact sheet!!!

thats the term I've been looking for..

I'm going to look at the possibility now, I'll assume Photoshop will create a contact sheet with eps files?

thanks for the tip

Yes it will, just do them in multiples of 100 or so (depending on your computer) trying to do batches of 1000+ is not a good idea. Or invest in something like Extensis Portfolio (very good software)