• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Original Gerber Edge and 750 Cutter

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
There is a procedure in Flexi where you map the spot colors. I can't help you because I've never done it, but it needs to be done for you to be able to use them. Check your help files for more information.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
I know some love to hate on Flexi but I've always had great support from them. I emailed their support on this yesterday about the cutter registration marks printing in CMYK and if I could set those to be a single spot color (black). Not even 2 hours later on a Saturday, Eyal emails me back with a solution I had totally overlooked which made me feel like an idiot but thats not the point. Easy to set and great support. It's an option on one of the rip and print dialog screens. Flexi also has a ton of vinyl and spot foil color charts built in specifically for running an Edge.

Attachments

• FSGSP.jpg
    FSGSP.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 76

mopar691

Im sure its along the same lines as using a PC-600 in flexi. I still run 2 of these head burners and use flexi with them.

Mapping spot colors is easy and adjustable on each setup. Yes its very easy to change registration mark colors too, sorry I did not read this earlier.

Red Ball

Seasoned Citizen
There are projects this machine is just perfect for.

I'd love to find a working Edge II for under 500.

If nothing else to just to sit on the shelf in anticpation of something going wrong with our working machine.
We bought ours used in 96 or 97. It has not missed a lick since.