• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ouch, Customer Perf Install

J

john1

Customer bought some window perf online and installed it themselves, Just got this photo sent today asking if i could install another one they bought. They are already out $200 at this point with buying the two...

I don't even know how this happens with window perf, They said the backing didn't all come off for some reason.

Ouch.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 85

GoodPeopleFlags

I bet they wanted to save a few bucks by installing it themselves. Now they're out even more than they would've been if you installed it. That's the chance they took. Sucks for them, tho. But that install job had NOTHING to do with any malfunction in the vinyl. They're gonna tell you that to try to get out of paying for it again.

W

wetgravy

looks like they used a bat and a sack of rocks to install it....

See, now I thought they laid down in their truck bed and tried to remove the backer and install it all with their shoes.